Honduras | Katia Duke | RESERVE LOT
- Special reserve coffee from Katia Duke's family farm in San Isidro, Honduras.
- Goes through a special triple fermentation process after harvest.
- Delicate floral flavor with hints of Mandarin Orange, red candy, and sweet molasses.
- Blend of Catuai and Obata beans cultivated in San Isidro.
- Choose from whole bean or select a grind size.
This remarkable coffee is the product of a remarkable farmer: Katia Duke. Katia is one of very few female coffee farmers in Honduras. Her family's farm has produced top-quality coffee for many generations. Katia has studied agronomy as well as becoming a certified barista and roaster and brings a modern approach to the way her family -- and others in Honduras -- think about producing and enjoying coffee. This reserve blend is a mix of Catuai and Obata beans cultivated on Katia's farm and then processed with a special triple fermentation process. With a medium-light roast this delicately flavored coffee with hints of Mandarin Orange, red candy, and sweet molasses is sure to please!